I wanted to send a quick message before the end of the week. First off thank you again for all your hard work and dedication to the firm during such a difficult time. I hope everyone’s friends and family are safe and healthy.
- Illinois: Both the Naperville and Vernon Hills Offices will be adding additional staff starting Monday June 1st. All returning staff has been notified.
- Des Moines: There were no changes to the staffing levels in Des Moines. On June 1st Jenny Monson will return to the office.
- Merrillville/St. Louis: We added additional staff to these offices Tuesday May 26th. We will continue to monitor and determine when additional staff will report to our offices.
- Remote Staff: We continue to prioritize a remote working environment and will not bring back our remote staff at this time. There will be a few exceptions based on job functions and firm needs.
- Furloughed Staff: At this time we are not bringing back the furloughed staff. We have notified them that their medical coverage will be paid for by the firm through June 30th. We will continue to discuss their status and review on June 15th.
- Office Staff: We will direct staff as to their return dates based on guidance from the CDC and state Governors.
- New Staff: We have hired a new Human Resource Generalist and a Collections Supervisor.
- Thermometers: All offices have been provided thermometers and all staff will be required to test prior to the start of their shift. Each office has a designated party tasked with handling.
- Cleaning: We have added additional cleaning services for all offices at the end of the day and also added mid-day cleaning services
- Cleaning Supplies: We continue to diligently work to obtain as many cleaning supplies as possible for each office. This includes soap, disinfectant spray, and hand sanitizer.
- Signs: You will notice signs in all offices starting June 1st that will be strategically placed to help drive proper behavior
- Seating: We have made adjustments to our seating charts to ensure proper social distancing for all staff.
- Masks: We recommend all staff wear masks in the office when not seated at your desk
- Please ensure you have reviewed both our Pandemic and Re-Opening Policies
- A Common Area Policy was also placed on our Pandemic site this week
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to your manager or me directly. Take care and stay safe.