Why does Blitt & Gaines, P.C. have a Reporting Site?
At Blitt & Gaines, P.C. we strive to do business in a responsible manner and in line with local laws and regulations. We have a strong set of business principles and supporting policies which guide our decision-making at all times. Yet this does not always prevent situations from happening that do not comply with our organization’s policies and procedures, or with the law. Therefore Blitt & Gaines, P.C. maintains this site for reporting possible misconduct. The Blitt & Gaines, P.C. reporting site offers our employees a point of contact to report their concerns. Speaking up will help Blitt & Gaines, P.C. to live up to its aspiration to be a responsible business firm.
Who is in charge of the Blitt & Gaines, P.C. reporting site?
All submissions will be sent anonymously to the HR Department and David Olefsky, Partner at Blitt & Gaines, P.C.
On which topics can I file a report?
You can file a report about any concern you have regarding compliance with any Blitt & Gaines, P.C. policies. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fraud and misconduct regarding accounting and auditing matters and balancing, including criminal offences regarding accounting, auditing and financial matters
- Illegal activites
- Conflicts of interest
- Embezzlement / theft
- Misconduct regarding the protection of the environment
- Falsification of contracts, reports and records
- Inhumane working conditions
- Other forms of misconduct or inappropriate behavior resulting in a criminal offense against the corporate interests of Blitt & Gaines, P.C. or in the violation of human rights.
- Other forms of misconduct or inappropriate behavior
- Security or breach of our client and/or consumer private information
How do I submit a complaint?
Complete the below web form, submitting your email address is optional. Your email address will not be retained and will only be used to send a copy of the report to you. You may use any email address and does not need to be a blittandgaines.com address.